Kyno is now owned by Signiant, Inc. Signiant’s EULA for Kyno will apply to new licenses as well as to Kyno support services and updates that we may provide. In addition, Signiant’s global privacy policy will apply in each case where Signiant’s EULA for Kyno applies, as well as to any communications with us about Kyno. Read the full announcement.
Start a new topic

Send to Premiere stopped working

Have any of you noticed the "send to Premeire" function stop working recently?  I did a Win 10 upgrade recently and it seems that feature was killed.  The other main variable is that footage is on a shared storage system.  Is there any reason that could effect the import function?  

Thanks for fixing this!

Has this been fixed?  I would love to buy the program but can't seem to get the send to premiere working with Premiere 22

Hey David, yeah the latest update fixes it for me on Mac.

Hey, my "Send to premier pro" function doesn't work. All the exporting and importing dialogue comes up and it looks like it's going to work but then the clips to not appear. It also currently does not appear to be integrating any metadata tags i've entered in Kyno over in premier making the clips unsearchable on the other side. I'd really appreciate some help with this! Cheers

Login or Signup to post a comment